Ocean Superfood 150g
Our Ocean Superfood kelp is clean and hand harvested from the pristine clear waters of the NSW South Coast. Many seaweeds available on the market are harvested in Asia where radiation, heavy metals and plastic residue levels are high. We have taken great care in sourcing kelp that is Australian and of the highest quality.
Kelp is a good source of:
- Calcium: According to UCF Medical Centre, kelp has more calcium than most vegetables.
- Fuciodans: research has shown that fucoidans have protective effects on animals and humans such as reducing cell damage from radiation.
- Iodine: Kelp and other seaweeds are rich in iodine whilst land plants contain very low levels.
- B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin A
Kelp may benefit those who:
- Need more calcium in their diet to strengthen bones
- Require more iodine for thyroid health
- Suffer aches and pains
- Suffer from a weak immune system
- Have low energy
- Have weak hair and nails
- Have acne
- Have high cholesterol
- Have weight excess
Ocean Superfood Kelp can be sprinkled on salads, added to stir-fries, soups or casseroles, added to dough or mixed in juice.
Adults may take up to 2 tsp daily and children ages 1-8 years can take ¼ - ½ tsp daily.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cabot Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.