Vein & Fluid Relief 60 Caps - Short Dated
For painful, tired, swollen legs & feet
Clearance Special - Short Dated - Expiry 31 July 2018 - Limited Stock
VEIN & FLUID RELIEF
Our Vein & Fluid Relief capsules contain a combination of nutrients and herbs that may help to relieve tired, achy or swollen legs. This formula may help to support and strengthen the capillary walls and improve blood flow to the peripheries of the body. Vein & Fluid Relief may benefit those with spider veins, cold hands and feet and fluid retention.
The benefits of Vein & Fluid Relief:
- Contains horse chestnut: Studies have shown that horse chestnut can relieve the symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency. It may improve leg pain, swelling and blood flow in those with varicose veins.
- Contains butcher's broom: This herb has been used in traditional medicine to improve blood flow throughout the body by contracting the veins. It has been used to help reduce swelling and oedema in the legs and preventing or treating haemorrhoids.
- Contains grape seed: This extract is high in antioxidants and has been shown to be beneficial for cardiovascular conditions, as it may help to prevent against free radical damage. It could assist with the management of high cholesterol, improving circulation and reducing symptoms of swelling in the legs.
- Contains bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids are found naturally in citrus fruits and could help to strengthen the veins and reduce inflammation in the body. These bioflavonoids may assist in the relief of swelling, aching and pain in the legs.
- Contains vitamin E: This vitamin is a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps to protect the walls of the arteries by improving the cellular lining. Vitamin E may help to inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce the risk of blood clots and plaque build-up in the arteries.
Vein & Fluid Relief may help with:
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Tired, achy legs
- Swelling or oedema
- Spider veins
- Pain in the legs
- Cold hands and feet
Possible causes of tired, aching and swollen legs:
- Sedentary jobs where you sit all day
- The oral contraceptive pill
- Hormonal imbalances
- Standing on your feet all day
- Sluggish circulation
- Varicose veins
- Lymphatic problems
- Lack of exercise
- Adults: 2-4 capsules daily.
Cautions and contraindications:
If fluid retention persists, consult your healthcare practitioner as it may be an indication of a more serious medical condition. You should get the function of your heart, thyroid gland, kidneys and circulation checked.
Active ingredients per capsule:
|Herbal extracts standardised equivalent to dry:|
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) (equiv. to escin 19 mg)||600 mg|
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher's broom) (equiv. to ruscogenin 11 mg)||660 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) (equiv. to procyanidins 47.5 mg)||6000 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||125 mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. to d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 125 IU)|| 103.31 mg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cabot Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.