We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect personal and sensitive information to:
- improve our products and services
- provide our product or service to you
- communicate with you
- offer you promotional product or market our product that you are interested in
- keep a record of your order for possible refund or exchange
- keep our customer database
- to investigate any complaints that you make
- to investigate whether you are in breach of our terms and conditions
- verify your identity
- comply with the law or to use your information as permitted under the law
- use your information for purposes that are related to the above
We collect and hold following types of personal and sensitive information:
- Contact details that may include your name, date of birth, business name, billing address, postal address, email address and phone number;
- Optional personal information that you consent to provide, including your interests in a particular area, gender or age
- We will only collect your personal and sensitive information using fair and lawful means.
We do not store credit card details as we use payment gateways and/or third party processor.
If we receive unsolicited personal and sensitive information, we may destroy it or ensure that it is de-identified if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
All credit card transactions are implemented under industry standard encryption.
For credit card transactions we use a third party processor that we may change from time to time.
We use database management system to store most of the personal information and it contains security features, such as encryption, firewall and anti-virus, to ensure the protection and integrity of our data.
Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose your personal and sensitive information to third parties for payment, profit or advantage.
Direct marketing to you
We will not send you unsolicited commercial electronic messages in contravention of the Spam Act 2003.
We will not contact you to promote or market our business if you have requested us not to.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.