QuickLoss Vanilla 1kg
Provides 25% RDI of vitamins and minerals in each serve
Our QuickLoss powder is a delicious, creamy vanilla flavoured meal replacement that has been designed to make weight loss quicker, simpler and healthier. QuickLoss helps to curb appetite, satisfy hunger and boost metabolism. It provides 25% of the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) of vitamins and minerals per serve, to ensure that you are getting the nutrition you need to be healthy and energetic.
The benefits of QuickLoss:
- Contains NeOpuntia: This patented cactus fibre creates a feeling of fullness and helps to reduce appetite. Studies have shown that NeOpuntia binds to fat cells and reduces absorption. This fibre could help to regulate metabolism and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Metabolism boosting: QuickLoss contains added selenium and iodine to help support healthy thyroid function. Due to the thyroid gland being responsible for regulating metabolism, maintaining thyroid health is vital for an efficient metabolism and fat burning.
- Curbs appetite: This meal replacement protein, fibre and the right amount of carbohydrates helps curb appetite and keep you fuller for longer.
- Muscle recovery: Quickloss will provide you with 18.3 grams of protein per serve. Protein is important after exercise to help repair the muscle fibres. It also contains magnesium which helps to relax muscles and assist with muscle cramps.
- Improved energy: It can be difficult to obtain the RDI of every vitamin and mineral from the diet alone. QuickLoss will assist you in hitting those nutrient goals and may help to boost your energy levels.
- Contains whey protein concentrate: Sourced from Australian and New Zealand dairy cows, to provide you with a superior source of first class whey protein to assist with weight loss.
- Free from the bad stuff: QuickLoss does not contain any artificial sweeteners or colours and is free from gluten and yeast.
- Adults: Mix 2 level scoops of QuickLoss in a shaker or blender with water, dairy milk or an unsweetened milk substitute.
Cautions and contraindications:
Not to be used by children under the age of 15, type 1 diabetics, during pregnancy or those who are intolerant to dairy or lactose. QuickLoss should be used to replace a maximum of one or two meals per day.
Servings Per Package: 20 Serving Size: 50 g = One meal
|AVG Quantity||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||853 kJ (204 Cal)||1710 kJ (409 Cal)|
|Protein||18.3 g||36.6 g|
|Fat - Total||4.8 g||9.5 g|
|- Saturated||1.7 g||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||18.1 g||36.1g|
|- Sugars||15.1 g||30.2 g|
|- Dietary fibre||1688 mg||3376 mg|
|Sodium||152 mg||304 mg|
|Vitamin A||300 mcg (40% RDI)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.55 mg (50% RDI)||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.85 mg (50% RDI)||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||5.0 mg (50% RDI)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B5||0.8 mg (17% ESADDI)||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg (50% RDI)||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.0 mcg (50% RDI)||2.0 mcg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg (50% RDI)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg (50% RDI)||40 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 mcg (50% RDI)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg (50% RDI)||10 mg|
|Iodine||5 mcg (50% RDI)||150 mcg|
|Iron||4.8 mg (40% RDI)||9.6 mg|
|Magnesium||112.1 mg (28% RDI)||224.2 mg|
|Zinc||4.85 mg (40% RDI)||9.7 mg|
|Calcium||314.4 mg (39% RDI)||628.8 mg|
|Phosphorus||500 mg (50% RDI)||1000 mg|
|Selenium||9mcg (13% RDI)||18 mcg|
You can download our QuickLoss Menu Plan to use with the QuickLoss powder for better weight loss results.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cabot Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.