QuickLoss Vanilla 1kg
Provides 25% RDI of vitamins and minerals in each serve
Our QuickLoss powder is a delicious, creamy vanilla flavoured meal replacement that has been designed to make weight loss quicker, simpler and healthier. QuickLoss helps to curb appetite, satisfy hunger and boost metabolism. It provides 25% of the Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI) of vitamins and minerals per serve, to ensure that you are getting the nutrition you need to be healthy and energetic.
The benefits of QuickLoss:
- Contains NeOpuntia: This patented cactus fibre creates a feeling of fullness and helps to reduce appetite. Studies have shown that NeOpuntia binds to fat cells and reduces absorption. This fibre could help to regulate metabolism and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Metabolism boosting: QuickLoss contains added selenium and iodine to help support healthy thyroid function. Due to the thyroid gland being responsible for regulating metabolism, maintaining thyroid health is vital for an efficient metabolism and fat burning.
- Curbs appetite: This meal replacement protein, fibre and the right amount of carbohydrates helps curb appetite and keep you fuller for longer.
- Muscle recovery: Quickloss will provide you with 18.3 grams of protein per serve. Protein is important after exercise to help repair the muscle fibres. It also contains magnesium which helps to relax muscles and assist with muscle cramps.
- Improved energy: It can be difficult to obtain the RDI of every vitamin and mineral from the diet alone. QuickLoss will assist you in hitting those nutrient goals and may help to boost your energy levels.
- Contains whey protein concentrate: Sourced from Australian and New Zealand dairy cows, to provide you with a superior source of first class whey protein to assist with weight loss.
- Free from the bad stuff: QuickLoss does not contain any artificial sweeteners or colours and is free from gluten and yeast.
- Adults: Mix 2 level scoops of QuickLoss in a shaker or blender with water, dairy milk or an unsweetened milk substitute.
Cautions and contraindications:
Not to be used by children under the age of 15, type 1 diabetics, during pregnancy or those who are intolerant to dairy or lactose. QuickLoss should be used to replace a maximum of one or two meals per day.
Servings Per Package: 20 Serving Size: 50 g = One meal
|AVG Quantity||Avg Per Serve||%DI/RDI*||Avg Per 100 g|
|Energy||831 kJ (198 Cal)||10%||1661 kJ (396 Cal)|
|Protein||16.4 g||33%||32.9 g|
|Fat - Total||5.9 g||8%||11.8 g|
|- Saturated||1.8 g||7%||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate - Total||18.7 g||6%||37.5 g|
|- Sugars||16.7 g||19%||33.4 g|
|- Dietary fibre||2.6 g||9%||5.1 g|
|Sodium||148.2 mg||57%||912.1 mg|
|Calcium||456 mg||6%||628.8 mg|
|Iodine||74.9 mcg||50%||149.8 mcg|
|Iron||4.8 mg||40%||9.6 mg|
|Magnesium||112.3 mg||35%||224.6 mg|
|Phosphorus||238.9 mg||24%||18 mg|
|Selenium||9 mcg||13%||18 mcg|
|Zinc||5.1 mg||43%||10.3 mg|
|Vitamin A||204.6 mcg RE||27%||409.1 mcg RE|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||0.4 mg||36%||2 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||1 mg||59%||2 mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||5 mg||50%||10 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)||0.9 mg||18%||1.8 mg|
|Pyridoxine (Vit B6)||0.8 mg||51%||1.6 mg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg||50%||200 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)||1 mcg||50%||2 mcg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||50%||40 mg|
|Vitamin D||5 mcg||50%||10 mcg|
|Vitamin E||5.1 mg||51%||10.1 mg|
* based on an average adult diet of 8700 kJ
What do you need to look at when buying a meal replacement shake?
Shopping for a meal replacement shake can be overwhelming as there are many different products on the market and they all claim to be the best for weight loss. Not all meal replacements are created equal which is why it’s important to be informed and to read the labels.
Why does Quickloss contain sugar?
On the odd occasion a customer will ask “why does Quickloss contain sugar if it’s a weight loss product?” – great question! Let’s explain –
You can download our QuickLoss Menu Plan to use with the QuickLoss powder for better weight loss results.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Weight loss productsBy: Leesa on 20 November 2021Good value and has the right balance of nutrients
Quickloss powderBy: Stella Hinton on 30 May 2021I have been having this product for many years. I have it before I have to go out and don't have the time to prepare a meal. I also take some with me if I am out for too long and get hungry. It sustains my hunger, tastes very nice. I just love it.
Quick meal on the go!By: Milette Borchardt on 20 May 2021I just love this product. It taste so good, has all the best ingredients I ever needed, and sometimes I just add some of my frozen berries, like blueberries or raspberries, to change the color, and I know I get some fruit in as well (lots of antioxidants) to create a lovely pink or purple effect!
I love your quick lossBy: Mary on 7 October 2020it’s delicious and so filling I have one every day, takes away my cravings for junk food cakes etc.