Tyrosine Pure Mood Food 125g
Free from any additives or fillers
TYROSINE PURE MOOD FOOD
Tyrosine is an amino acid that is required for the production of important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that help to support and enhance mood, concentration, memory and alertness. This amino acid is critical for the production of thyroid hormones and the synthesis of proteins, enzymes and muscle tissues in the body. Our Tyrosine Pure Mood Food contains a highly potent and pure form of tyrosine that is free from any additives or fillers.
The benefits of Tyrosine:
- Improved mood: Tyrosine is required for the production of neurotransmitters - dopamine, adrenalin and noradrenalin. Studies have shown that deficiencies of these brain chemicals are correlated with increased incidence of depression and other mood disorders. Tyrosine may act as a mood elevator, helping to stabilise mood and improve feelings of happiness and satisfaction.
- Increased focus and concentration: Due to tyrosine's involvement in neurotransmitter production, it may help to improve focus, motivation and concentration. Tyrosine could serve as a useful amino acid prior to exercise or work, to help improve mental performance.
- Stress reduction: In times of stress, additional tyrosine may be needed, as stress depletes noradrenaline in the body. Tyrosine may assist in the management of stress and prolong the anti-stress effects of this brain chemical.
- Thyroid function: Tyrosine plays a critical role in the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. The thyroid gland is responsible for regulating metabolism, growth and development, body temperature and heart rate.
- Reduced cravings: Low dopamine levels have been associated with increased food cravings and excessive hunger. As dopamine works on the reward centre of the brain, maintaining healthy dopamine levels may assist in the management of addiction. Tyrosine may be helpful for those with food or alcohol addiction.
- Healthy weight: Due to tyrosine's involvement in producing thyroid hormones, it may assist in the maintenance of a healthy weight range. The thyroid is responsible for regulating metabolism and controlling the metabolic rate for fat burning. As this amino acid may also help to control hunger and cravings, it could serve as a useful supplement as part of a weight loss regime.
Tyrosine may assist with:
- Mood disorders
- Poor memory
- Poor focus and concentration
- Food cravings
- Low motivation
- Low or unstable mood
- Poor thyroid function
- Inability to lose weight
- Adults: 1-2 teaspoons, 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children: 1 teaspoon, 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
Tyrosine supplements should not be taken by people using monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant drugs (eg. Nardil and Parnate). Tyrosine may cause a severe rise in blood pressure in people taking these medications. Tyrosine should not be taken at the same time as the Parkinson's medication, Levodopa (L-dopa). If symptoms persist, customers should consult their healthcare practitioner.
Each level 5mL metric teaspoon contains:
Pure Tyrosine 1.5 - 1.8 g
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Tyrosine PureBy: Pooney on 16 March 2021I loved my tyrosine pure, I take it every morning and I feel so happy and it makes my day.
Happy DaysBy: Sharon on 16 March 2021Tyrosine is my go to every morning, it really helps me to focus and concentrate on my high risk tasks at work, and my mood is noticeably uplifted. I’m 55 and in my 11th year of pretty full on menopause, have tried and tested just about all there is to have, and at this stage of my life Tyrosine is definitely my saviour. Highly recommend. Thanks so much
Tyrosine -Mood foodBy: Anna Evans on 16 March 2021I have been taking mood food for the last 3 years or so , and it has been a life saver . Especially going through menopause. If I don’t take it I notice a difference. It’s so good . It picks me up , I feel happier, calmer and balanced . Highly recommended for women who are stressed , need help with memory and concentration and who need mental energy . I love it . It’s been my lifesaver . My moods are so much better .
Review Tyrosine Pure Mood FoodBy: Rayssa Fedorowicz on 16 March 2021I put this in my shake in the morning and find I am more cool, calm and collected during the day.