Selenium Ultra Potent 60 Caps
Ultra potent antioxidant
SELENIUM ULTRA POTENT
Selenium is an antioxidant mineral that helps to relieve inflammation.
The benefits of selenium are:
- Reduces free radicals formed in the body
- Relieves inflammation
- Supports healthy thyroid hormones
- Assists thyroid hormone production
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Decreases mild muscle inflammation
- Adults: 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Selenium can be toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium for adults should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Patients should consult their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
Each capsule contains:
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 150 mcg
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Only time will tellBy: Maria on 26 July 2022I am trying this product for the inflammation side of it. Still, early days to say wow, I love this product.
SeleniumBy: Cheryl Brown on 26 May 2022Highly recommend. Have used this product for over a year and feeling healthy and well.
Immune BoosterBy: Anna on 19 January 2022I have been taking selenium for two years and in that time I caught only one minor cold from my 15 month old great nephew, which literally lasted 3 days. This has never happened before. I usually get bad colds when I get them. Selenium is great for boosting your immune system.
Thank you for this wonderful product!By: Diane Wahlheim on 6 November 2018I just have to let you know how wonderful your selenium tablets are and how well I feel since I started taking them. I have introduced them to a lot of people and now have my brother using them every day plus three other friends that have been not feeling well and are now using them too and all three are improving and are very grateful that I introduced selenium to them. Thank you for this wonderful product. Diane Wahlheim
One bottle Selenium Ultra Potent 60 CapsBy: Neil J Ffraser on 29 June 2018As above