Magnesium Complete 200 Tablets
The Great Relaxer
Magnesium is a mineral involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. Magnesium is vital for maintaining overall health. Modern day diets can tend to be deficient in magnesium due to poor mineral content in the soil and food processing. This is where a good quality magnesium supplement could come in handy, to support these vital processes in the body.
What makes our magnesium so unique and superior to other brands?
- We have combined 4 different forms of magnesium in this formula. We have excluded magnesium oxide from our formula as it is poorly absorbed and can have a laxative effect.
- They come in small, oval, easy to swallow tablets - unlike those huge horse tablets that are a choking hazard.
- It is free from calcium. Magnesium helps the muscles relax, whilst calcium has the opposite effect (contraction). This is not what you want when you're trying to relax!
- Free from any artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, yeast, gluten or sugar.
The benefits of Magnesium Complete:
- Reduce stress: Magnesium helps to relax and calm the nervous system. Stress depletes magnesium stores in the body, making us more susceptible to stress, through a vicious cycle of stress and magnesium depletion.
- Headache management: Several studies have reported that magnesium supplementation can help to relieve headaches.
- Decreased muscle cramps: Electrolyte imbalance is often linked with muscle cramps or spasms. Out of all the electrolytes, magnesium is the most commonly deficient and is associated with muscular cramps, spasms and tightness. Many people experience relief from their cramps when supplementing with magnesium.
- Improved sleep: As magnesium helps to calm the nervous system, it is a great supplement to take before bed to help reduce stress and evoke relaxation. Stress is one of the most common causes of a poor night's sleep, so helping to reduce stress could be beneficial for a restful sleep.
Factors increasing the need for a magnesium supplement:
- Low intake of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Older age
- Frequent exercise
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- High stress
- Adults: 2-4 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Excessive doses may cause a laxative effect.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Take at least 2 hours away from taking Biphosphonate drugs such as Fosamax and Actonel etc.
- Take 2 hours away from Tetracycline antibiotics.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per tablet:
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate (equiv. to magnesium 12.8 mg)||200 mg|
|Magnesium gluconate (equiv. to magnesium 5 mg)||92.76 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to magnesium 55mg)||275 mg|
|Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate (equiv. to magnesium 23.76 mg)||115 mg|
|Total elemental magnesium per tablet||97 mg
Contains no table salt, lactose, sucrose, dairy products, gluten, yeast, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Magnesium completeBy: Marg on 25 November 2021I have used magnesium complete for years .Perfect for preventing cramps and supporting sleep at night
Magnesium for me!By: Terri Vidler on 18 November 2021I am late 60s female and I initially tried Magnesium Complete tablets 5 years ago to help with strong night time cramps in calves and even worse ones in my feet. Works 100%. And the bonus is a brilliant restful sleep. Definitely assists sleep quality. Highly recommend this product to eliminate cramps, relieve stress and have restful sleep. I only ever used 2 per day - half the amount you could have - and it worked!
Great productBy: Maria Aurora Arcilla on 11 November 2021I have been buying magnesium complete for more than 2 years now. It has helped a lot with my sleep, muscle aches, and pains and helps calm my nerves.
No More Leg Cramps at NightBy: Warren on 27 May 2021I was getting dreadful leg cramps in the middle of he night and actually had to get out of bed and massage my calfs to alleviate the pain from the cramping.My wife, who had been taking Dr Cabot's magnesium tablets for some time suggested I try the tablets. Within 3 days of taking the magnesium tablets my condition had improved and I continued to take a few each week- No more leg cramps and they have never returned.Highly recommended.