LivaTone Shots 30 Tablets
Ultra potent liver detox and cleanse
This high potency formula has been designed for quick liver detoxification. It is the perfect formula for the overindulger. This comprehensive formulation helps to support and strengthen detoxification pathways, to help rid the body of toxins. Livatone Shots are a convenient one-a-day tablet that could be used as part of a detox regime.
The benefits of Livatone Shots:
- Rapid detoxification: This formula contains a potent dose of St Mary's thistle, selenium and taurine to support and increase liver detoxification. Livatone Shots may assist in the removal of toxins and waste products from the body via urine, sweat and bowel movements. Speeding up these pathways could reduce the risk of these toxins causing damage and inflammation to cells, tissues and organs.
- Liver repair: Liver cells have the ability to repair and regenerate almost completely if they are given the right fuel. St Mary's thistle may help to protect the liver against damage and improve the capacity of the liver to repair itself.
Livatone Shots contain 3 key ingredients in potent doses:
- St Mary's Thistle: The active ingredient in St Mary's thistle - silymarin aids in the production and regeneration of healthy liver cells and helps to remove toxins from the liver. It has been used for over 2000 years in the treatment of liver disorders and has numerous clinical studies conducted on its effectiveness.
- Selenium: Helps to fight against free radical damage and to reduce inflammation in the body. It is required for the production of glutathione, which is the most powerful antioxidant in the body.
- Taurine: The major amino acid required by the liver for the removal of toxic chemicals. It is needed for the manufacturing of bile acids, which may aid in fat digestion. It could also assist in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Adults: 1-2 tablets daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Formula not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms, for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) fruit (equiv. to flavonolignans calculated as silybin 200 mg)||17.5 g|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cabot Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.