Thyroid Health 60 Caps
Key nutrients that are required for a healthy thyroid
Our Thyroid Health capsules contain a comprehensive combination of the key nutrients that are required for healthy thyroid function. The thyroid is a vitally important organ responsible for regulating metabolism. Thyroid Health capsules support the metabolic rate and help relieve feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
The benefits of Thyroid Health:
- Contains selenium: The thyroid gland holds more selenium than any other organ in the body. Selenium is used to produce selenoproteins - antioxidant enzymes that are needed for adequate thyroid function. It is required for the production of thyroid hormones and the conversion of the inactive thyroid hormone (T4) into its active form (T3) to be utilised in the body.
- Contains iodine: This important mineral is required for the production of T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. A deficiency of iodine may inhibit the production of these thyroid hormones and could affect thyroid function. Fucus vesiculosus, a type of kelp, has been used in our Thyroid Health capsules to provide a natural source of iodine.
- Contains vitamin D3: Helps to maintain healthy thyroid function.
- Contains zinc: This mineral also plays an important role in supporting healthy thyroid function.
Factors increasing the need for these nutrients:
Unfortunately, it can be difficult to obtain an adequate amount of these nutrients from the diet alone. This is due to poor diets, the depletion of minerals in the soil, processing and mass production of foods.
- Adults: 1 capsule daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A recommended daily dose of 150mcg of selenium daily should not be exceeded.
Not to be used in those with an overactive thyroid gland, unless urinary iodine levels are checked and the patient's healthcare practitioner recommends iodine supplementation. Helpful when used in conjunction with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Fucus vesiculosus whole plant extract dry concentrate
(equiv. to Fucus vesiculosus whole plant dry 667.5mg)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100 mcg|
|Cholecalciferol (equiv. to vitamin D3 1000IU)||25 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate)||5 mg|
Contains no gluten, dairy products, yeast, wheat or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites, phenylalanine and pollen and soya beans.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Fantastic.By: Helen H on 19 July 2019I am feeling so much better since start on these tablets