Tyrosine Pure Mood Food 75g
Free from any additives or fillers
TYROSINE PURE MOOD FOOD
Tyrosine is an amino acid that is required for the production of important brain chemicals (neurotransmitters). This amino acid is also critical for the production of thyroid hormones in the body. Our Tyrosine Pure Mood Food contains a highly potent and pure form of tyrosine that is free from any additives or fillers.
The benefits of Tyrosine:
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function
- Assists thyroid hormone production
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Assists synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Adults: 1-2 teaspoons, 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Children over 2 years and under 12 years: 1 teaspoon, 2-3 times daily in a glass of water or juice, 30 minutes before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions and contraindications:
Tyrosine supplements should not be taken by people using Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor antidepressant drugs (e.g. Nardil and Parnate). Tyrosine may cause a severe rise in blood pressure in people taking these medications. Tyrosine should not be taken at the same time as the Parkinson's medication, Levodopa (L-dopa). Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, customers should consult their healthcare practitioner.
Each level 5mL metric teaspoon contains:
Pure Tyrosine 1.5 - 1.8 g
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cabot Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.